Lindsay set this blog up for me. Nice of her. Jason helped think of a name for it though it is a little different than what he suggested. Funny, Jason, real funny.
Lindsay and I had such a fun day today. We were on our way to Chino's Costco and low and behold what did we find? A NEW MALL! One of those new outside malls. Imagine our surprise, our delight, the shouts of joy in our car. Dad probably won't share my enthusiasm for this great find. Oh, well.
It has most of our favorite stores, restaurants, interactive water fountains, and more. I could just imagine each of the kids playing in the water, having ice cream and shopping with their Grams. Oh, there's a candy store too. Evan will especially love that.
Well needless to say Lindsay and I leaped from our car and embarked on a really great adventure. Shopping, shopping, shopping! We had so much fun that we were too tired to go to Costco. Oh, well sometimes you just have to play.
It's so close to our house and oh it has a Panera and a CPK. I can't wait to take you all there. Fun, fun, fun!
Love ya,
MOM/Grams/Deborah
If it ain't broke, don't fix it
13 years ago
2 comments:
Hooray for your Blog! I am so excited and I get to put the first comment. I'm so jealous that you got to play and shop. Someday I will leave the house without a diaper bag and take my sweet time browsing.
I agree with Megan sounds like fun to play and shop. I am sure the kids will enjoy going with you especially if there is a candy shop.
Post a Comment