Monday, October 6, 2008

Once there was a little girl



Once there was a little girl... who had a little curl... right in the middle of her forehead. And when she was good... she was very, very good... Well I was about six or seven and only had short straight bangs. But those are real pin curls all over my head. The picture must have been taken on a Saturday evening in the back yard of our house on San Margue Circle, so the curls were for church the next day.

Well the poem continues like this, and when she was bad she was horrid......

I don't know what my dad said to me to cause me to make a face like that but I'm sure I thought I was being funny. I was probably running around so much that my hair was starting to fall out of the pins. That was one of my favorite shirts. That's kids for ya, sweet one moment goofy the next. I hope you all got a good laugh. Be happy and hopeful.

Love you all more than books!

3 comments:

Chelsea Stewart said...

Those pictures are great! Love the sass!

museumeg said...

Sass is right! You look beautiful and a lot like Grandpa. I love those pictures! Thanks Mom!

Mr. Mustachio said...

Priceless.