Tuesday, December 16, 2008

40 cents a minutes

Dear Family I am sending this to you from our cruise ship docked at Bora Bora. It costs .4o a minute to use their internet connection so I'm going to type very fast and apologize in advance for mistakes.

Dad and I are having a great time. We have eaten some of the best pinapple in the world and dad is having fun eating lots of fish. We have gone swimming and snorkeling and the water here is the warmest I have ever been in next to our pool or my bathtub. There are coconuts everywhere. We went snorkeling with some sharks the other day, they were really nice sharks and there were a lot of other people they could have eaten before even getting to us so things went okay. Dad got to swim with dolphins that day too. The boat we were in went out into the ocean to find some dolphins for us to see and when we found some he let two people jump out of the boat and swim with them. Your dad was one of the lucky ones chosen, you should have seen the grin on his face when he got out of the water.

I am having a lot of fun too but have begun to get homesick. I hope all of you are Okay and getting ready for Christmas. I can hardly wait to give you all hugs. Tomorrow we will agian swim with the sharks and some rays. The islands here are beautiful but there is a lot of poverty.
There aren't too many nice places to shop so I'm bummed, just a little.

Please let me know how you are doing. Nobady is blogging but Ryan. Hey leave Facebook for a little while and blog or email your MOM.

Love you all!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Glad you guys are having so much fun. There just isn't much to blog about when you are gone. What can I say?